- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Eugene A. Nida (1964) Toward a Science of Translating: With Special Reference to Principles and Procedures Involved in Bible Translating See also: Cay Dollerup Eugene A. Nida and Translation Studies Dimitriu, Rodica and Miriam Shlesinger (eds). Translators and their Readers. In Homage to Eugene A. Nida. 2009.(Brussels: Les Édition du Hazsard), 81-93 http://www.cay-dollerup.dk/Docs/226%20Nida%20(2009).doc This article discusses the nature of scholarship in the humanities in order to put into perspective Eugene Nida’s Toward a Science of Translation….Read More