- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Latent Gender Discrimination: Multisemiotic Analysis Authors Pilar González Llerena, Mariia V. Rubtcova, Saraph O. Narayana Murthy Publication date 2016/10/5 Journal Political Behavior: Race, Ethnicity & Identity Politics Volume 10 Publisher Social Science Electronic Publishing, Inc Fragment: As has shown by recent studies in multisemiotics, hidden gender discrimination in mass media is a serious challenge despite decades of research. In the current report, we look at the problem of stereotypes in the perception of the photos…Read More