- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
¿LENGUAJE CONFIGURATIVO O GIRO LINGÜÍSTICO-COMUNICACIONAL? DOS CONCEPCIONES DEL LENGUAJE EN TEORÍA CRÍTICA DE LA SOCIEDAD Vanessa Vidal Mayor Abstract: This article compares two different ways of understanding philosophy of language within the tradition of Critical Theory. A dialogue is set up between the Adornian idea of “konfigurative Sprache” and the “linguistic turn” as construed by Habermas in his attempt to provide an alternative to Adorno’s philosophy. I will cast doubt on Habermas’ contention that the…Read More