- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Koteyko, N. (2014). Language and Politics in Post Soviet Russia. Palgrave Macmillan. P. 81-82 This loanword has fewer pejorative collocates in comparison to the profiles of privatisation, business and oligarch in the CPOP. The lexis used to describe negative deontic values associated with these loanwords, such as бандиты (bandits), мошенники (fraudsters) and спекулянты (profiteers), can be found only towards the bottom of the collocational list. Moreover… manager forms collocations with such adjectives as профессиональный (professional), главный (main, top), удачливый (successful), талантливый…Read More