- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Centre for Multimodal Communication is hosting a PhD workshop and masterclass on semiotic technology at University of Southern Denmark on September 19-21. During the course there will be lectures, workshops and the possibility for individual consultations with four top scholars within the field: Michele Zappavigna (University of New South Wales) Sumin Zhao (University of Technology Sydney) Emilia Djonov (Macquarie University) Theo van Leeuwen (University of Southern Denmark): Date September,19-21, 2016 Time and…Read More