- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
The First Halliday-Hasan International Forum on Language (“The H-H Forum” hereafter), supported by The Halliday-Hasan International Fund for the Study of Language and Other Systems of Meaning (“The H-H Fund for Linguistics” hereafter), will be held on 3–4 December 2016 at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou, China. The theme of the Forum is “Studying language in context: Exploring SFL advances in theorizing and appliability”. The keynote speakers include: The keynote speakers include: • Wendy…Read More