- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Dr Annabelle Lukin Faculty of Human Sciences Director of MRes. The data are a rich source for understanding how Australian newspapers project Australian stories and voices. You can download the full corpus here (scroll down to the link “Australia 2015/2016” to download the data). You can find the word frequency list I compiled for the Australian media corpus here. If you would like to start a conversation on this topic, take a look at the data…Read More