- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis Across Disciplines (CADAAD) Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis Across Disciplines (CADAAD) is an ongoing project which aims to foster and promote cross-disciplinary communication in critical discourse research. This site is intended as a resource for both students and scholars critically involved with discourse. We are glad to announce that the 5th Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis across Disciplines Conference (CADAAD) will take place 5-7 September 2016and will be hosted by…Read More