- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Hailong Tian (Principal investigator) Funded by China’s National Social Sciences Grant (03BYY024), completed in Sep. 2008 with grade B In an age of globalization, China is experiencing social changes —- while it is developing, it is glocalizing and recontextualizing. As a result, new social entities have kept emerging and new discourses that constitute and represent these changes also keep emerging. For example, new ways of managing in institutional organizations such as higher education, new social…Read More