- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Vijay K. Bhatia Corporate disclosure documents Unfortunately, however, very little attention has so far been paid to discourse analytical investigations of the use and exploitation of language in many of the regularly employed documents for corporate disclosure purposes, especially in the front matter accompanying the facts and fi gures about corporate performance; that is, the communication from the senior management to the various stakeholders through letters, reports, press releases, etc. This study undertakes a detailed…Read More