- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Dear all, registration is now open for the CCR Summer School 2016: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/corpus/events/corpus-linguistics-summer-school.aspx Centre for Corpus Research, University of Birmingham Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2016 20-24 June 2016 The summer school is open to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students, as well as researchers who want to improve their skills to apply corpus methods in their own research. The programme combines presentations on cutting-edge research with practical hands-on sessions. There will also be the…Read More