- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Bonnie Urciuoli and Chaise LaDousa Anthropology Department, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York 13323; email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org First published online as a Review in Advance on July 24, 2013 This article’s doi: 10.1146/annurev-anthro-092412-155524 Abstract How language is conceptualized as labor is a function of the economy within which profits are made and businesses are structured. Under capitalist regimes, language practices have been conceptualized as apart from labor, as part of the means of production, and as…Read More