- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Religion and language in post–Soviet Russia / Brian P. Bennett. If it is not an oxymoron, a kind of quotidian mysticism infonns ecclesiastical literature on Church Slavonic. The notion of some kind of”secret” or “mystery” hidden within the script is found frequently in catechetical materials. According to one abecedarium, the letters of the Slavonic alphabet are not mere neutral tools; rather, their names and fonns convey infonnation about the structure of the universe (Shumskikh…Read More