- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
In March we launched an online study group for discussing SFL in Japanese with a number of colleagues across the world. We now prepare for the next meeting in 19th June, and would like to take this opportunity to invite more people to join in.
Our aims are to get together, to share knowledge and questions in a collaborative collegial setting, to learn from each other and to foster the knowledge base of the Japanese-speaking subcommunity of SFL. All are welcome, wherever you are, what language(s) you speak or work on, as long as you can be engaged in the discussion in Japanese on Skype.
If you are interested, please let me know (email@example.com), and I’ll send you more information about the group, how you can join, etc., written in Japanese. You are also very welcome to forward this email to those who may be interested so they can contact me.
Look forward to hearing from many of you!
PhD from University of Technology, Sydney