- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
Creativity and discourse RODNEY H. JONES Aside from these and the many other examples of studies published in the journals that explore language as it is employed to take strategic action, it could be argued that world Englishes itself is a creative interdiscourse, a nexus of applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, critical linguistics, lexicography, literature and literary criticism, education, commerce and the voices of everyday life in a globalized world which has resulted in a ‘paradigm shift’…Read More