- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
The notion of ‘bilingual creativity’, defined by Kachru (1985: 20) as “those creative linguistic processes which are the result of competence in two or more languages”
Kachru, Braj B. (1985) The bilinguals’ creativity. Annual Review of Applied Linguistics 6, 20–33.