- ‘He’ vs ‘she’ in Australian media coverage: what the language of news tells us about gender imbalance
- 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies
- Systemic Functional Linguistics in the Digital Age Just published!
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference
- Inter rater reliability in SFL research
The 10th International Conference on Professional Communication and Translation Studies has just been launched. The Conference is organised by the Department of Communication and Foreign Languages and hosted by Politehnica University of Timisoara.
Given the success of PCTS9 in 2015, the 10th anniversary edition of the conference aims to continue the exchange of ideas on the impact of new technologies on communication, to highlight the evolution of humanities and social sciences in conjunction with technological innovation, and to identify (new) trends in the language industry in the post web 2.0 era.
I take this opportunity to invite you to join the conference, and I kindly ask you to disseminate the CFP among your colleagues.
I thank you for supporting PCTS10 and I look forward to seeing you in Timisoara in March 2017!
With best wishes,
Member of the organizing committee